Thursday, October 19, 2006

Refinements on the SideBar

I have made some improvements to the sidebar.

  1. My constant battle with creating a decent index to this blog continues. I began to realize that I was creating a new index term for every blog post. That sort of defeats the purpose. So I created a few broad categories. This should make it a bit easier to navigate and digest.
  2. If you are not an index-type of person, I added a search box. Just type what you are looking for and search.
  3. If you are interested in knowing where I get many of my ideas, you can look at my Blogroll. This lists all the blogs I subscribe to via bloglines.
  4. If something on the web grabs my attention, I add it to my del.icio.us account. Eventually, this knowledge will creep out somewhere (blog post, meetings, trainings, etc.). So if you are interested in seeing this information before I skew it to fit our needs, take a look at the articles and such in my del.icio.us tags.
  5. Finally, I added the neon sign, too. Why? Just because.

No comments: