Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Students and Time Lines

Students are required to create time lines for their projects. Try this website:

http://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/kadkins/timeline.htm

This site has several time line examples and templates that students can use. These are Excel documents however the templates seem to be a bit intuitive.

My favorite document is Inventions of Twentieth Century. This document has 3 worksheets. The third worksheet is a blank timeline template.

NOTE: When you click on a document, it asks if you want to Open or Save the document. I would suggest that the customer go ahead and Save the document to their floppy disk or flash drive. I had difficulties on the public computers when I chose Open. When I tried to Save later, the computer did nothing. Therefore, you would not be able to save the document.

Do you have any strategies when assisting these customers? Let me know.

No comments: